Crisis Assistance Ministry values collaboration and partnership in its mission to help Mecklenburg County families reach financial stability.
Partner agencies are an extension of that mission: enabling the working poor to access services with dignity and allowing each agency to focus resources effectively.
Partner Agencies Can:
• Be trained to access services for your customers from your office, including financial assistance, stability services, clothing, etc.
• Refer customers to the Crisis Assistance Ministry Furniture Bank
• Host information sessions for your staff
• Provide important information about the needs of those living in poverty in Charlotte-Mecklenburg
• Help avoid duplication of services across our community
By working together, this community can prevent homelessness and preserve dignity even in times of urgent need.
Interested in becoming a Partner Agency? Contact the Partner Relations Manager (now located at the Furniture Bank) at 704.522.4978, ext. 103.